RECOVERY SCENARIO PLANNING
Helping you understand the Impact, Plan and Evidence your new normal
- Understanding the impact of COVID-19 in specific localities, based on the people that live there.
- Projecting re-opening models using realistic localised data.
- Prioritisation of programmes and operations that will drive financial sustainability.
What is going to happen next?
4global is working with our strategic partners ukactive, Sport England, Europe Active and several national and local operators in understanding the potential options for reopening and recovery.
- Initial relaxation of restriction is likely to come in early July, followed by a phased reopening plan.
- High-risk groups, such as older adults or those with specific health conditions, are likely to face continued restrictions.
- There may be restrictions placed on facility capacity, including limiting the number of people that can access the facility, as well as reduced or closed changing areas.
COMING SOON – COVID-19 White Paper in association with our partners at ukactive.
Covid-19 recovery planning service is suitable for all operators that subscribe to DataHub and those able to provide member numbers and basic details for the analysis phase of the service. The service will help you:
- Ensure operations are safe for members while being deliverable operationally
- Evidence the wider positive impact you can have on society, as part of the recovery plan
- Provide robust, evidence-based recommendations to support site-specific re-opening plans
- Support effective operational and financial planning to ensure long-term financial sustainability