DATAHUB PARTNERS HELP ORGANISATIONS LIKE YOURS SUCCEED IN THEIR DATA JOURNEY
DataHub Partners consist of specialist organisations that contribute to the development of the infrastructure and modules within the DataHub.
Based on their specialist areas the main objectives of DataHub Partners are:
- To ensure that data from leisure centre operators and sports delivery partners is transferred into the DataHub accurately and consistently;
- To contribute to the creation and improvement of the data standards applied in the DataHub on an ongoing basis;
- To provide know-how and expertise for the design and development of the modules for DataHub Club members using the data processed and standardised;
- To sell, implement and manage DataHub modules for the DataHub Club members and provide them with training, support and value-added services in their areas of expertise, including but not limited to customer insight, risk management, marketing and sales, member and participant acquisition and retention.
- To share best practices and insight generated from the processed data through sector reports, whitepapers, case studies with DataHub Club members.